- Deadline: 12/01/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 2
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://www.bookoo.com/scholarships
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 248 Foster Dr - Oswego, IL 60543
Two semi-annual $1000 scholarships for American high-school seniors (enrolling in a college or university), or undergraduate/graduate students already enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
Bookoo is a local family-friendly company assisting people to buy and sell used goods free of charges by getting in touch and meeting personally after finding the proper information on this online platform.
Twice per year, they offer a $1000 scholarship targeting American high-school seniors (admitted in a college or university), and undergraduate or graduate students already attending an academic program in an accredited college or university from the United States.
The applicants are required to fill in an application form, downloadable from the sponsor’s scholarship homepage, providing their personal and academic information and answering to three questions regarding the reason they chose to pursue a higher education, the reason they chose their major or study course, and their future plans after graduation. Each answer must not exceed 150 words.
The deadline for the application is on July 1, 2022 and December 1, 2022.
The applicants should be either:
- High-school seniors admitted in an accredited college or university in the United States
- Undergraduate or graduate students pursing an academic degree at an accredited college or university in the United States.
How to Apply
The applicants must download, fill in and submit the application form either via mail or by email by July 1, 2022 or December 1, 2022. The information required in the form includes:
- The applicants’ personal information details including their full name, mailing address, phone number(s), email address, gender and date of birth
- Name, address and contract details of his/her school, college or university
- Major or study course
- Their answers to the three required questions