- Deadline: 06/30/2023
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: $800
- Website: http://omnipapers.com/essay-contest/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Not Available
Are you creative and love to write essays? This is a chance for students from all around the world who are passionate at writing to win $500.
You should write an essay.
Rules for writing your essay:
- Your essay has to be written in English
- The style can be academic or non-academic, it doesn’t matter.
- The essay has to have between 1,000-1,500 words.
- The essay has to be saved as a Word Document or a PDF format.
- You have to be 20 and 25 years old to enter this competition.
- Only one essay per participant is allowed.
$500 – the 1-st place
$200 – the 2-nd place
$100 – the 3-rd place
Send in your essay between March 22 and June 30, 2016.
The winners will be announced on July 11. They will be notified by email.
The winning essays will also be published on the blog.
Who will decide the winners?
Emily Johnson, the author of this blog, will carefully judge all the essays on their originality, creativity and proper grammar.
You can also share this information with the hashtag #essaycontest on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any student from any country who is 20-25 years old.
How to Apply
Write an essay on the following topic
“The ideal higher education model for my country.”
If you’re not sure how to write your essay, make sure to answer these questions in it:
- What higher education model do you see as ideal?
- What changes would you make to improve your country’s higher education model?
Make sure to be as creative as you can and experiment with your works. Creativity pays off here.
Send in your essays with the subject line “OmniPapers Writing Contest” to email@example.com.
The information you should include in the body of your email should be your name, country and the university you’re attending.