- Deadline: 02/17/2023
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 8
- Award Amount: $8,000
- Website: https://www.iamcybersafe.org/s/womens-scholarships
- Phone: 727-493-3587
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 311 Park Place Blvd. Suite 610 Clearwater, FL 33759
The (ISC)² Women’s Scholarship is administered by the Center for Cyber Safety and Education and it is offered to a female who is pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with a focus on cybersecurity.
The winners will be selected among so many applicants based upon three categories:
- Financial Need
If you are wondering whether you meet the eligibility requirements set by the scholarship committee, here are the qualifications that you must fulfill so as to be accepted as a possible candidate for the award.
The applicant must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.
He/she may be a senior in high school, an undergraduate student, graduate or postgraduate student to be eligible with at least 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
He/she may be a citizen of any country
When the educational requirements are in question, the applicant may be attending the educational institution on campus or online, full time or part-time in the US or Internationally
You do not currently need to be enrolled, but the money will be disbursed once you enroll in a college or university.
Also, the money will not be sent to you, but to the school and can be used for tuition, fees, and books.
How to Apply
If you determined your eligibility, you are supposed to get familiar with the application procedure as well.
The documentation necessary for applying is unofficial transcripts from your current educational institution.
However, if you happen to be awarded, you will need to submit official transcripts.
Otherwise, the funds will not be distributed.
You are supposed to provide one letter of recommendation in which the writer will answer the following
- How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
- What skills or abilities does the applicant have that will support him/her in completing a degree?
- What other information about the applicant should be taken into consideration?
The applicant is required to submit a Resume/CV which should be 3 pages maximum, as well as essay questions to be filled out in the application.
The questions are the following:
- Why should you be chosen to receive this (ISC)² Cybersecurity Scholarship?
- What makes you stand out from your peers?
- Describe why you need the scholarship.
- Describe your personal and education backgrounds.
- Describe why you chose your major and your goals for your academic career.