- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $2,000
- Website: www.eodwarriorfoundation.org
- Phone: 850-729-2401
- Fax: 850-729-2401
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: P.O. Box 594 Niceville , FL 32588
The EOD Warrior Foundation realizes the importance of education and wants to help young people who are trying to pursue higher education degree but financial difficulties limit them in achieving this goal.
When this scholarship is in question the amount and number of annual awards varies due to the number of qualified applicants and the budget available and set by the EOD Warrior Foundation Board of Directors.
The applicants should know that the Gold Star and Wounded Warrior families are given priority.
Scholarship is paid directly to the educational institution.
The first thing you should have in mind if you are interested in this scholarship is whether you are eligible or not.
The requirements set by the scholarship committee are the following:
- Applicants must be the child, stepchild, spouse, or grandchild, or other DoD recognized dependent of a graduate of NAVSCOLEOD.
- Children or DOD recognized dependents must be 23 years or younger, while the age is not limited for spouses.
It has to be mentioned that certain people are not eligible for the scholarship and should not apply for it.
- NAVSCOLEOD graduates
- Active Duty service members, regardless of their relationship to NAVSCOLEOD graduates.
- Service Academy Cadets, as they are considered to be on active duty.
- Military academy students
Scholarship is granted for initial 2 year or 4 year regionally accredited degree programs, so graduate and professional degree programs are not eligible.
One applicant can get up to 4 scholarships.
How to Apply
EOD Warrior Foundation Scholarship Application is an online application process which starts on November 12th and ends on February 22nd.
There are certain questions on the application which will require answers, and the applicant is supposed to submit the requested documentation.
If for some reason the requested information or documentation is not available to the applicant, an explanation why that is the case is required.
In case the applicant did not answer any of the questions, the application will be rejected as incomplete.
The EOD Warrior Foundation Scholarship Committee will evaluated the applications across several merit categories and those are:
- Grade Point Average
- Volunteerism and Community Involvement
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Paid Employment
- Letters of Recommendation
- Overall Impression