- Deadline: 04/01/2021
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://www.chicagoengineersfoundation.org/awards/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 65 West Jackson Blvd Chicago, IL 60604
Chicago Engineers’ Foundation Incentive Award is authorized by Chicago Engineers Foundation and its main aim is to encourage and empower young people to become the upcoming engineers.
The Chicago Engineers’ Foundation provides awards to graduating high school seniors who live or go to high school in the city of Chicago, by recognizing their talents through financial awards and opportunities to achieve their engineering career goals.
The Chicago Engineers’ Foundation Incentive Award offers $1000 annually which is non-renewable, while the total number of awardees depends on the availability of funds and the number of students meeting the eligibility requirements.
The greatest thing of all is that those award winners who maintain satisfactory grade point averages, and complete annual applications, CEF continues to make awards through 4 years of undergraduate college study.
To be eligible for the Chicago Engineers’ Foundation Incentive Award as a High School Student, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a graduating high school senior living or going to high school within the city of Chicago.
- You must be studying engineering in college and show an acceptance letter from an accredited, 4-year undergraduate engineering program that does not have to be in the city of Chicago.
- You must meet the academic criteria:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Minimum SAT score of at least 990 or ACT score of at least 21
To be eligible for consideration as a College Student to receive renewed support from CEF, you must:
- be a 2019 CEF award recipient
- have a GPA of 2.75 or above.
- continue as an engineering major within an accredited 4-year engineering program.
Ineligible applicants are suggested not to apply, as their application forms will not be taken into consideration.
How to Apply
To start the application process, you are supposed to complete an application form and submit it by April 24th when the application process finishes.
The students applying for this scholarship must have been completed their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application to receive this award.
Furthermore, they must submit their ACT/SAT scorecards and demonstrate financial need.