Apartment list offers this scholarship for the needy and deserving cases in academia.
The Company is one of the largest apartment rental marketplaces in the United States.
The $2,500 scholarship award associated with this scholarship is meant to cater for tuition expenses, where the student is assured of continuity for their education.
The scholarship organizing body highlights the need for scholarships in support of academic endeavors. The majority of citizens took advantage of scholarship opportunities at a particular point in their pursuit of academic endeavors. Working through tuition payments at the college level might prove challenging. This scholarship award is intended to give the necessary assistance in tuition payments for the qualifying scholars.
The interested applicant is expected to show their interest in one or more of the required skills and expertise. The award of this scholarship will thus offer the necessary assistance for payment of tuition fees in the desirable field of study.
The eligibility for this scholarship requires that the applicant;
- Be a legal resident of the United States,
- Be at least 18 years of age,
- Be in their final year of high school, or
- Be admitted into an accredited college.
How to Apply
Eligible individuals can apply for the scholarship through the following steps;
- Download application form from the scholarships page,
- Fill out the required details,
- Attach academic transcript,
- Upload the completed application documents,
- Look out for notification on qualification for the scholarship.