- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $2,000
- Website: http://zinggia.com/artscholarship/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: Zinggia Alison Hess 1368 Bronwyn Ave. Columbus, OH 43204
The Zinggia Ohio art scholarship is dedicated to the promotion of the visual arts.
High school students with the intention of pursuing visual art related courses can benefit from this annually recurrent $2,000 scholarship fund.
The financial award that accompanies this scholarship is meant to empower graduating high school students in their pursuit of visual arts careers. Applicants interested in working as illustrators, graphic designers or photographers can make application for this scholarship.
The scholarship amount is renewed each year, in order to facilitate student’s tuition payment. Letters of recommendation from art teachers are required at the time of application, in addition to samples of already completed and past projects. The scholarship committee aims at ensuring the best applicants are selected for the scholarship award.
Zinggia highlights the eligibility criteria for the scholarship, on their website. In order to qualify for the scholarship award, the applicant needs to:
- Be a high school senior student,
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0,
- Be a resident of the state of Ohio or elsewhere in the United States,
- Hold future prospects of pursuing a career in the visual arts.
How to Apply
The application procedure is vigorous, and is meant to ensure that the best candidate gets the opportunity for scholarship. The application procedure for the scholarship is as follows:
- Download the scholarship application forms from the organization’s website,
- Fill out and mail the completed forms, along with the letter of recommendation and samples of past completed art work,
- Wait for response from the scholarship coordinating team, for notification on successful application.