Quality education is the goal of Mr. and Mrs. Woodcock in creating this scholarship program. They believed that the progress of the state solely depends on the standards set for quality education.
In order to financially support excellent students in math and science area, this scholarship program was created in year 1993 by the supportive businessman Albuquerque businessman C.E. (Woody) Woodcock and Dixie his lawful wife.
Attaining a good education at less cost is made possible through this scholarship program initiated by the benevolent couple C.E. (Woody) Woodcock and his wife Dixie.
The scholarship program will be given to those chosen graduating seniors of Albuquerque metro area high school which covers other countries as such Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia and Torrance.
There will be two to three scholarship grants awarded in the four year course worth $10,000.
Those students who greatly excel in math and science subjects will be given the opportunity to be awarded for a scholarship grants.
- Must enroll as full time students in a college or university
- Should have GPA of 3.8 rating
- Should have an assessed Math SAT of 680 and a minimum of ACT score of 30
- This kind of award is merit based thus you are not allowed to fill in the financial section located in the page 1 of your scholarship application
- Write a personal statement for your chosen career stating your goals in the college degree with interest in math and science. The narrative must be in 2 page writing
- Include a reference letter from one of your math and science mentor likewise references from your chosen other teachers, internship or work programs, or community services
How to Apply
Go to the scholarship website and download their application, fill in the forms and send it over to them via email.