- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $2,500
- Website: https://www.waopportunityscholarship.org/new-applicants/overview
- Phone: 877.899.5002
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Washington State Opportunity Scholarship C/O College Success Foundation 1605 NW Sammamish Road Suite 200 Issaquah, WA 98027-5388
To support students of low income is the advocacy of Washington State Opportunity Scholarship. Students who has the passion in pursuing college course under the STEM majors is the goal scholarship rewards of the Washington State Opportunity Scholarship. After course completion, the scholars graduates are much encouraged to serve their employment in Washington.
The amounts granted to the scholars will vary depending on the credits completion taken and submitted. As the scholar takes higher leap of completion, the more funds will be released. Amount grants can be accessed online through their website.
It was in 2011 when the Washington State Opportunity Scholarship (WSOS) was first created in order to give support to students due to a high cost of college education. In this regard, the organization create funds suited to the level of needs of every students as they progress in their course.
Washington Business creates opportunities to better the education process by giving a partnership through private and public organization fund. Since then the workforce had began its expansion with added scholars and better fund to sustain the college education of less income scholars.
- Must be a resident of Washington and graduated high school in the schools accredited in Washington
- Must be studying t under the STEM field courses or health care
- Must enroll in the Washington colleges or universities as a regular full time student
- Must be a high school senior student in Washington
- Must show a GPA of 2.75 or higher rate
- Must had filed the FAFSA or Federal Student Aid
- Must show less income of parents through Tax return and in need financially
How to Apply
Complete application process online and submit requirements along with the transcript of records. The PDF application form can be viewed in the website but must be completed electronically not by mail or else disregarded application.
Even application for scholarship had passed its deadline but the reward grants is renewable yearly and applicants can still apply when the application process resumes.