- Deadline: 04/15/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $2,000
- Website: https://www.ahlafoundation.org
- Phone: 202-289-3180
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1250 Eye Street, NW Suite 1100 Washington, DC 20005
This program was established by Ecolab in 1996 with the aim to support the development of its future leaders as the foundation has noticed the importance of investing in the education of young people as a means of investing in the future.
Since its foundation, more than $401,650,000 has been awarded to 269 hospitality management students.
The application deadline date is determined each year but is expected to remain the same as last year, so you should follow the updated details related to the scholarship timeline.
The number of awards offered varies annually, but the award amount is usually $1,000 for associate majors and $2,000 for baccalaureate majors and the award money must be used in the hospitality management program.
If you need more detailed information related to the application and other requirements, you can visit the scholarship provider’s website or contact the committee whose representatives will answer all your questions.
The Ecolab Scholarship committee has determined some eligibility requirements that each interested person should meet so as to be accepted as a possible scholarship winner.
He/she has to be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for both the upcoming fall and spring semester and should be pursuing an undergraduate hospitality management major at a U.S. college or university, either associate’s or baccalaureate.
How to Apply
No letters of recommendation required for this award.
Student applicants for The Ecolab Scholarship are evaluated based on academics, related work experience, extracurricular activities, financial need, honors, and personal attributes which are shown through the application material submitted.
The material that each applicant has to submit when applying is the following:
- A completed application form with accurate and honest answers related to your personal and educational details.
- Essay – in which you will answer the question set by the scholarship committee once the application procedure opens.
- Financial Need Analysis to show your financial situation.
- Resume in which you will speak about your previous experiences, extracurricular activities and other achievements.
All these documents must be received prior to April 15th so as to be taken into consideration.
Ineligible, late and incomplete application packages will be rejected.