A $1000 scholarship for deserving high school seniors or current college students to help them cover educational expenses.
SimpleTexting is a Florida-based company helping customers strengthen their existing customer relationships and add new customers through low-cost, simple text communications.
They offer a $1000 scholarship to highly motivated high-school seniors or college undergraduate students (freshman, sophomore and junior level), who can express in words how their mobile devices improve their lifestyle. The winner will be announced both by email and publicly on the company’s blog.
The applicants are required to write an up to 800 words essay (in English) on how their mobile device is improving their life (focusing on how texting helps people positively connect with friends, family etc., or how apps and mobile services are convenient for helping them accomplish various things). The application should be sent by email, including in an attachment the essay.
The deadline for the application is December 1, 2020 and the winner will be notified on January 7, 2021.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an American high school (senior), or be undergraduate students (freshmen, sophomores or juniors) in a college or university in the U.S.
- They must be between 16 and 22 years of age.
- The sponsor company reserves the right to verify the date of the applicant’s high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
How to Apply
The applicants must submit their essays via email by December 1, 2020 in the following format:
- Essays should be in a word document (.doc or .docx file)
- The file should include the applicant’s full name and birth date (for example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx).
- The email’s subject line should be: 2020 SimpleTexting $1000 Scholarship
The payment of the award will be sent by check or Visa gift card at the applicant’s mailing address; thus, the company will request a confirmation by email regarding the applicant’s personal mail information.