- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $2,500
- Website: http://www.scarlettfoundation.org/About/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 103255 Nashville, TN 37215-2728
Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarship was built in 2006 to give support to the college students in Middle Tennessee for their continued studies in Business course. It was only last year when the scholarship expanded to serve more students especially in developing the STEM field course.
Since then, its all worth the grants which has released funds amounting to $5,000,000 all goes to college academic funds. The awardees are studying in either public or private schools in the United States.
Scarlett Family Foundation Scholarships main goal is to provide an educational support to middle Tennessee students of all ages whether public or private schools. It has been an expanded effort to reach out not only students taking up Business degree but under the STEM courses as well.
This scholarship is open to all the resident of Tennessee who will graduate from senior high school and will proceed to college degree courses.
- Must be a High School graduate or GED in the accredited counties
- Submit 1040 tax return to prove financial status and in need financially
- Has the GPA of 2.5 or a plus for a higher rate
- Will pursue education in college under the Business or STEM courses in non-profit college or university
- Is a regular full time student by 2020
How to Apply
For those applicants who were never selected for the scholarship you may still have the chance to apply again for the next year even already enrolled in college. Upon submission of your application make sure that data are complete or else it will result to discarded application.
Renewals of scholarships will be upon notification sent by the scholarship staff. For further queries with regards to the details of the application, you can just visit the website and complete application process.