- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $7,500
- Website: http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/plumbworld-design-scholarship
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Unit 2 Millennium Court Enterprise Way Vale Park Industrial Estate Worcestershire WR11 1GS
An annual £5,000 ($7,500) scholarship for high-school, undergraduate or graduate students enrolling or already enrolled into a particular product or industrial design course at any accredited university during the next academic year.
Plumbworld is one of UK’s biggest and most renowned online bathroom retailers, trading exclusively online since 1999. The company provides a large range of bathroom products and services for its customers.
They offer a £5,000 scholarship to worldwide high-school (seniors), undergraduate or graduate students enrolling or already enrolled in a relevant university course such as Product Design BSc (Hons), Industrial Design BA (Hons), 3D Design BA (Hons) or other equivalent accredited courses in their country for the next academic year.
The applicants are required to submit their product design entries which will be judged according to their visual appeal. The product design should represent a full bathroom suite (matching toilet, sink and bath). The winner will be selected by an online poll.
The deadline for the application is November 30, 2019 and the winners will be notified in January, 2020.
- The competition is exclusively open to 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year students who are enrolling or are already enrolled in a particular product or industrial design course (Product Design BSc (Hons), Industrial Design BA (Hons), 3D Design BA (Hons) or other equivalent courses at any accredited university during the next academic year.
- The scholarship is open to applicants worldwide.
- Any employees, friends and associates of Plumbworld or related companies are excluded from the scholarship competition.
How to Apply
The applicants must submit their entries by email no later than November 30, 2019 and complete the following steps:
- Download the application form (PDF) from the sponsor’s scholarship homepage and fill all the mandatory fields including:
- The applicant’s full name, address, phone number and email address
- The country of residence
- Details of his/her school, college or university including course names and tutors
- Each applicant should submit 8-10 images of their finished product in JPEG format. The submissions must be sent in electronic format comprising drawings and/or 3D CAD models.The selected candidate for this design scholarship will potentially see their product sold on the company’s website. By applying and submitting their designs each candidate gives to Plumbworld the permission to use their designs on social media platforms, PR or other marketing promotions.