- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $3,000
- Website: http://www.wsfoundation.org/document.doc?id=174
- Phone: (336) 714-3445
- Fax: 336-727-0581
- Email: StudentAid@wsfoundation.org
- Address: The Winston-Salem Foundation • 751 W Fourth St, Suite 200 • Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Giving the full support in the Health Care programs is the main objective of Oliver Joel & Ellen Pell Denny Healthcare Scholarship programs. It aids students in North Carolina who wants to pursue education in college either associate or baccalaureate degree, certificate, or diploma in a healthcare field. A $3,000 worth of scholarship grant may be given to the recipient especially to the prioritized students living in Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Stokes, Surry, Wilkes, and Yadkin counties.
Oliver Joel & Ellen Pell Denny Healthcare Scholarship provides scholarship to college entrants in North Carolina. Their goal to support and help improve the health care programs can only be materialized through the good foundation in education. North Carolina residents who has a student for college degree may avail of the scholarship grants worth $3,000.
If you belong in these areas Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Stokes, Surry, Wilkes, and Yadkin counties then you must be the priority of the scholarship program.
- Must be enrolled in either bachelor degree or associate in health care programs
- Must study in North Carolina schools under the healthcare education
- A GPA 2.5 is a must in all healthcare courses
- Show the acceptance letter from the school you enrolled
- Must be financially in need
How to Apply
Application form for scholarship can be accessed online in the website but must include likewise the following requirements
- Completed details in online application form
- Most recent transcript of records with reflected grades
- Copy of parents federal tax return duly signed
- If federal aid applicant then submit your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Furnish a copy of letter as financial aid awardee