- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://nomadcapitalist.com/scholarship/
- Phone: +1 (512) 942-0800
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 30 Duxton Road #02-00, Singapore 089494
A $1000 annual scholarship for high-school, undergraduate or graduate business students created to inspire the next generation of global citizens to develop their global thinking and achieve success in their business studies.
Nomad Capitalist is an offshore strategy company founded by Andrew Henderson with the specific mission to help people gain their personal freedom, improve their financial situations and diversify their living in an international environment.
They offer an annual $1000 scholarship to high-school, undergraduate or graduate students either already enrolled in a business degree program or planning to attend one.
The applicants are required to write a 1000+ words essay on the topic “How will emerging countries change business in the 21st century?” with a focus on different business areas connected to the role played by emerging economies in the way people do business (inspirational ideas can be found on Nomad Capitalist blog). The five finalists who will be selected must share and advertise their work on social media platforms. The company will publish the five finalists’ essays on their blog too. The team of experts will then select the winner based on the quality of the essay and best effort to promote their work online in order to receive the scholarship.
The deadline for the application is November 15, 2019 and the winner will be selected on December 15, 2019.
Applicants should be enrolled in a high school, or pursue an academic undergraduate or graduate business degree at a college or university in the United States.
Students planning to enroll in a business college or university in the next twelve months are also eligible.
How to Apply
The applicants must fill the application form from the scholarship’s website and attach their essays by November 15, 2019 considering the following requirements:
- The essays should be in a PDF format
- Applicants should answer simple questions included in the application form such as: their address; their university status (high school, undergraduate or graduate); whether they like to travel; what country they would like to visit; if they already are in possession of a valid passport etc.
- The applicants must provide information of their enrollment in school, college or university as well as about their (prospective) field of study.