- Deadline: 03/20/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: https://www.weddingtropics.com/scholarship/
- Phone: (800) 670-3485
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 1968 S Coast Hwy #2125, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
People at Wedding Tropics know that everyone is creative one way or another and among you, there are bloggers, fascinating photographers and many other talented and imaginative people.
Sometimes, the products of these imaginative people solve the problems in our private lives, because creativity can even be the best and the most innovative way to solve our problems.
Innovations give us some new experience and by solving problems in an innovative way, college students learn how to look at the bigger picture.
Wedding Tropics wants to spark the creative genius in students who want to make a difference in other people’s lives. This is why they are offering a scholarship to the students who are innovative when it comes to solving problems.
A one-time $500 scholarship which could be used for tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board
No later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. A new submission window opens each 1st of the month.
- Students who have currently enrolled a high school or college/university in the US.
- They have to have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- They have to be an American citizen, permanent resident or hold a student visa.
- They have to had designed an innovative project which made a difference in someone’s life. This could be a website, an app, blog etc.
- Wedding Tropics employees and their family members aren’t eligible to enter.
How to Apply
Write an essay describing the project you’ve developed and its goal. The essay and project must be your own original idea. If possible, send the link to the content such as the blog, app, etc.
You must upload a photo of yourself which was taken during the execution if your project, along with the essay as well as a letter of recommendation.
The winning project will be judged by a team of judges on its innovation, creativity, originality, user experience and how efficiently it solves someone’s problem.
The essay you submit has to be written in English and uploaded in a Microsoft Word or PDF file.