- Deadline: 12/02/2021
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $10,000
- Website: https://www.spaceclub.org/scholarship/index.html
- Phone: 202-547-0060
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 204 E Street NE Washington, DC 20002
The National Space Club and Foundation has offered the opportunity for a student to give the keynote address at the National Space Club and Foundation’s annual Goddard Memorial Dinner.
The National Space Club and Foundation has been awarding scholarship opportunities since 2013.
There will be one lucky recipient each year, selected among the best of the best and he/she will receive an outstanding award of $10000, so we believe that this scholarship is definitely worth considering.
It is important to know that the $10,000.00 scholarship can only be used towards tuition.
The eligibility requirements determined by the committee are the following:
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- He/she has to be either a senior in high school, an undergraduate or a graduate student.
- The applicant must have the intention of pursuing a career in the STEM fields and plan to attend an accredited U.S. college or university to follow a course of study to pursue a career in the STEM field, with a preference for those with space-related interests.
- The applicant must not have previously spoken at the Dr. Robert H. Goddard Memorial Dinner.
How to Apply
The application process starts with completing the application form.
You will have to create your account so as to be able to access the application.
The application form will require that the applicant provides the following additional information:
- Name and contact information of the applicant
- Name, address and contact details of his/her school, college or university
The form with the applicant’s video must be uploaded to the National Space Club and Foundation website by December 2 when the application process ends.
The required documentation includes an unofficial transcript and letters of recommendation which must be combined into a single PDF.
If you happen to be the chosen recipient, you must be available to speak with the NSCF executive committee for a live audition via video conference on January 17th as well as at the 2020 Goddard Memorial Dinner on March 20th.
The scholarship check will be provided to the college or university by June 15th, and not to the recipient.