- Deadline: 04/01/2021
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://macscholarship.org/main.html
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: M.A.C.S. Foundation, 120 Quarry Road, Clifton, NJ 07013
After a long battle with Dystonia, Melissa Centrella passed away in June 2002. Her family and friends keep a memorabilia as an honor of their daughter to create a scholarship program called Melissa Anne Centrella Scholarship Foundation. This program is dedicated to the life of Melissa Centrella and her deeds.
Their daughter has the heart for everyone who seeks help thus, it is their mission to continue what was Melissa Centrella had started as a passionate mission of love. The positive energy Mellissa brought to the other victims of Dystonia is an admirable character for which their family would like to share to students who wanted to pursue their education.
Through the effort made by the family of Melissa Anne Centrella, the program scholarship foundation was materialized. Though its a painful way to lost a love one but to continue her deeds is a great noble. With the characteristics shown by Melissa it made them proud to continue her mission in helping those who has a good heart to continue their dreams. This scholarship is for students who want to pursue nursing, Medical Sciences or the Medical Technical field.
- Must be a resident of New jersey
- Must show characteristics and attitude as Melissa Anne Centrella had
- Must pursue bachelor degree in nursing, medical sciences and medical technical field
- Must enroll in schools accredited by Melissa Anne Centrella Scholarship Foundation
How to Apply
Complete online application found in the website. A pdf file will be downloaded for you to complete details and submit requirements. Even the deadline for this year had passed yet it is an annual scholarship award so you can still apply for the next coming batch.