- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.commfoun.com/receive/scholarships.php
- Phone: (937) 497-7800
- Fax: (937) 497-7799
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Community Foundation of Shelby County, 100 S. Main Ave, Ste 202, Sidney, Ohio 45365
To build a community who care for each other bundled with support and sharing for every members of the community is the main purpose why Community Foundation of Shelby County was established. It is spearheaded by individuals in Ohio in making an organizations where wonderful people are bounded in one community and administer charitable activities where funds came from donations and other support groups.
It was in year 1952 when the Sidney Community Foundation was created, Presently its is now renamed to Community Foundation of Shelby County. It s main purpose is to help the community to cultivate, administration and charitable activities.
Establishing a charitable funds so charitable activities will flourished is the goal of the foundation. This is through the donors and grants provided by the sponsors and now called the non profit organizations. Other organizations under the community likewise follow a foreseen future so the community will benefit by creating an organization fund.
- Must be a member of the Community Foundation of Shelby County either family or individual organization
- Must received a notification from the scholarship committee for the approved grants
- Upon receiving the notification for the scholarship then one must comply on the said requirements
- Return the Acceptance letter with your affixed signature to the Community Foundation of Shelby County office
- Attached your tuition statement of accounts from your enrolled school
How to Apply
Open their website for any updates with regards to the scholarship grants. It is a yearly activity which allows applicants to apply for the grants.
Upon selection as scholarship grantee, just send a thank you note message for your sponsor as this will be appreciated by the donors.