Students who are Maryland resident and financially unstable has the great opportunity to continue their studies in bachelor degree or post graduate. An award of $1,000 up to $5,000 a year is highly given to candidates who excels in the requirements set forth by the Maryland Graduate and Professional School Scholarship Program.
In order to avail of the scholarship program you must be enrolled in one of the schools in Maryland: University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Law, Pharmacy, or Social Work; University of Baltimore School of Law; The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; The Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, or certain Maryland institutions offering a master’s degree in nursing or social work or a first professional degree in pharmacy.
- One must be taking up majors in dentistry, law, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, social work, and veterinary medicine
- Must reside and study in Maryland
- Belongs to less financial status or state proof of the need financially
- Must submit FAFSA form yearly as the scholarship is renewable
- Maintain a satisfactory rating in order to retain the scholarship
How to Apply
Access their website for the scholarship application form along with the FAFSA form. You may contact directly the financial aid office of the colleges or university you will enroll in order to be listed for the Graduate and Professional Scholarship and for indicated application deadline.