- Deadline: 08/15/2023
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.wsfoundation.org/document.doc?id=895
- Phone: (336) 714-3445
- Fax: (336)727-0581
- Email: StudentAid@wsfoundation.org
- Address: 751 West Fourth Street, Suite 200 Winston-Salem NC 27101 2702
In the loving memory of Marcus Raper Zimmerman, it was in 1984 when Marcus Raper Zimmerman Scholarship was first created. This scholarship grant is intended to support and help handicapped individuals. handicapped persons and helpers of the handicapped entering a college degree or post graduate have the great chance to apply for the grants. The scholarship will cover the tuition, fees, room lodging, and other academic intended fees.
For the handicapped residents of Forsyth County, this scholarship is purposely created to help you support your college financially. Through the Marcus Raper Zimmerman Fund, one can avail of the scholarship grant which will cover your tuition fees and other related academic expenses.
Should enroll in a bachelor degree in accredited schools where Marcus Raper Zimmerman Fund is aligned. This is an opportunity for the students to be able to upgrade themselves and pursue studies even physically challenged.
- Must reside and study in Forsyth County
- A GPA of 2.0 is a requirement
- Must enrolled by one semester under the schools with federal student aid program
- Must be a physically challenged student or preparing to work for a physically challenged and a US citizen
How to Apply
All requirements must be submitted before the deadline or else application will be discarded
- Access the Winston-Salem Foundation’s Web site for the online application
- Transcript of records or diploma from high school and college entrants
- Submit a copy duly signed of the students federal tax return yearly
- If you apply for federal aid then submit your Student Aid Report
- Accomplished your financial aid letter prior to deadline date