- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $750
- Website: http://www.locklizard.com/scholarship-overview/
- Phone: +1 800 707 4492
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road,London, N1 7GU
A $750 annual scholarship for U.S. students enrolled full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year American college/university or in an accredited graduate school program, who are interested in rights management, information security and cryptography.
Locklizard is digital rights management company producing high-level document and content encryption products with digital rights management controls. They specialize in document security/copy protection (for PDFs, ebooks, reports, training materials etc.), helping their customers keep their documents safe from misuse, piracy or unauthorized use.
They offer an annual $750 scholarship for U.S. students enrolled full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year American college/university or in an accredited graduate school program, who are interested in topics related to Locklizard’s areas of expertise, such as rights management, information security and cryptography.
Applicants should write an essay (750 to 1200 words) explaining which technical information security measures are available and appropriate for allowing various people (e.g. writers, illustrators, ebook publishers, analysts) to publish and sell online their works. The essays will be judged according to their creativity and insights, writing and research quality, originality and truthfulness.
The deadline for the application is December 31, 2019.
- The applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents of the United States
- The should be enrolled full-time in a two-year or four-year college or university or in an accredited graduate school program in the United States and have a good academic standing
- They should have an interest in rights management, information security and cryptography
- Applicants from military academies are NOT eligible for this scholarship
How to Apply
Applicants must write 750 to 1200 words essay describing what technical information security measures are available/appropriate for allowing writers, illustrators, ebook publishers or analysts to publish/sell various types of documents on the Internet. The essay should be submitted by email no later than December 31, 2019, including the following additional information:
- Full name
- Postal address
- Academic institution