- Deadline: 06/15/2021
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 4
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.onsfoundation.org/apply/ed/Gottheil
- Phone: 217-367-7805
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: Josh Gottheil Memorial Fund for Lymphoma Research 509 East Holmes Street Urbana, IL 61801-6734
The Josh Gottheil Memorial Bone Marrow Transplant Career Development Awards was created in order to support the nurses employed at the bone marrow transplantation.
This scholarship is funded to entice the cause and diagnosis in the Lymphoma Research. Josh Gottheil Memorial Fund is dedicated in memory of the lymphoma victim Josh Gottheil.
This is particularly made in order to give full support to the nurses and staff who cared at patients with bone marrow cancer. Oncology nurses working at the hospitals for patients undergoing stem cell transplants and bone marrow patients has the great opportunity to avail of the program. This is not a tuition fee funds but it will go to training and other enhancements in order to get better training for nurses.
- Must be working as registered nurse handling patients with bone marrow transplantation and stem cell. Hands on nurse will be preferred with 75% time dedicated to patient care
- Has 2 or more years as BMT nurse before the due date application
- The fund is not for academic certification but for trainings, and research
How to Apply
Go to their website and click apply now. Directed online apps will give you the application form and the instruction to avail the program.