- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Website: https://hsf.net/en/scholarships/
- Phone: (310) 975-3700
- Fax: (310) 349-3328
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 1411 W. 190th St., Suite 700 Gardena , CA 90248
Providing information in achieving better success by giving scholarship funds is the aim goal of The Hispanic Scholarship Fund College Scholarships. One of the largest giver for fund as financial aid to Hispanic students is Hispanic Scholarship Fund organization.
One good thing in applying scholarships in this organization because applicants can apply in various scholarships with only one application. The HSF tries hard to relate the scholarship grants suited to the applicants. Nevertheless, grantees may only avail one of the scholarship listed. The fund as much as $5,000 given to the scholar will go to finance the tuition, fees, books, and other academic related supplies including room and boarding.
Major sources of the The Hispanic Scholarship Fund College Scholarships came from various corporations and foundations who has the heart in supporting the Latino students. Other funds came from the individual donors who sees the importance of education.
Scholars can renew each year as new applicants as the funds is a single award for one year only but one can re apply and submit application form. Upon completion of the course through internship programs, corporate donors allow the scholars to have their internship career in their companies allowing a good relationship among the sponsors and the scholars.
- Must belong to Hispanic ancestral race
- GPA of 3.0 to 4.o is a requirement for high school applicants but for college a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale is a must
- Should study as a regular full time student in non profit accredited schools
- Must be a U.S. citizen and legally reside in the state
- submit a completed FAFSA based on the financial status
- Those who enroll under the STEM courses is given the priority
How to Apply
Visit the website to accessed the application form. Must always see to it that you complete all data and requirements needed as some scholarship programs have restrictions and guidelines. For more information and queries you can mail the HSF organization in the address stated above.