- Deadline: 02/11/2021
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: https://hertogfoundation.org/application
- Phone: 202-853-9444
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1875 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 500 Washington, DC 20009
The Hertog Foundation is a political education institution with offices in DC and New York whose aim is to support programs in American intellectual, civic, and political thought and to provide financial aid to good standing students eager to reach higher education goals.
After you have completed your application and uploaded all the necessary documents, you must click SUBMIT and if your application is fully submitted and accepted, you will receive an email notification.
It is very important to follow the application timeline and finish the application submission prior to February 11th when the application procedure closes.
The eligibility requirements vary so you are suggested to visit the provider’s website for more information and read the directions carefully.
How to Apply
Applicants eager to apply for this award should complete the entire application.
You will be asked to fill out an online application form consisting of basic information and to upload PDF or Word files with required documents.:
- CV or résumé
- Unofficial academic transcript from all colleges or universities that you have attended
- A statement of purpose in which the applicant should describe the political questions he/she finds most interesting, his/her future ambitions, and how these relate to his/her preferred program(s). It should not be longer than 1,000 words.
- A writing sample of 20 pages maximum
- A headshot in a .jpg format
You are supposed to name these files using your last name and the type of document.
When the submitting of letters of recommendation is in question, you will submit the name(s) and contact information for recommender(s) who will be submitting letters on your behalf.
Applicants must submit a minimum of one academic or professional letter of recommendation from someone familiar with his/her educational accomplishments.
Letters can be submitted in one of three ways:
- Upload your letter(s) with the application form
- Your recommender will be contacted upon the completion of your application using the contact information you provide
- You can provide the following link to your recommender where he/she can submit the letter directly: https://hertogfoundation.formstack.com/forms/lettersofrec