- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://servco.com/philanthropy/scholarships.php
- Phone: (808) 564-1386
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: P.O. Box 2788 Honolulu, HI 96803
A renewable four-year scholarship program for college bound business students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration or a related area at any accredited four-year college or university.
The Fukunaga Scholarship Foundation (FSF) was founded in 1950 and has since then continued to support over 400 students form the state of Hawaii in pursuing their educational goals through continuous financial aid opportunities.
Each year several renewable scholarships of a cumulative amount of $18000 over the entire four-year college program are awarded to undergraduate students from the State of Hawaii. The perfect candidates for this scholarship program must be outstanding undergraduate students currently enrolled in any accredited college or university in the United States.
The winners will be selected according to their academic standing, leadership abilities, and commitment to pursue a degree in Business Administration or a related field of studies, as well as their proof of financial need.
Twelve to fifteen selected candidates will be invited to a final interview in Honolulu by mid-April. Selected finalists from neighboring islands will be asked to travel (expenses covered), and those who are unable to appear in person will be interviewed via teleconference or video conference. Interviews are about 10 minutes each, and will take place in the morning.
The deadline for the submission of the application materials is March 1, 2019 (postmark date) and the winners will be notified by the end of April, 2019 both on the Scholarship’s official website and Facebook page.
- The applicants must be undergraduate students and/or must plan on working toward a Business or Business-related degree at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The applicants must hold a US citizenship and a Hawaii residence.
How to Apply
The applicants must submit by mail their materials by March 1, 2019 including the following additional information/documents:
- Name of the applicant
- Name, address and contract details of his/her school, college or university
- The applicant’s official transcript which should include the applicant’s grades of the last Fall semester
- Two letters of recommendation
- The applicants should fill in and submit a completed FAFSA application
- Candidates must sign their application form, otherwise it will not be accepted
All materials should be submitted by mail and hold a postmark previous to March 1, 2019. The applications with a postmark after this date will be disqualified.