Franklin D. Boyce Annual Health Scholarship had been giving scholarship grants to nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, physicians, radiology/lab technicians, psychologists, health administration, and biologists. The scholarship selection board committee will determine the qualified candidate to avail the grants which can be renewed within consecutive three years row. This scholarship promotes the development of health care professionals in the medical field of practice.
An amount of $2,500 will be rewarded to ensure continued education and must directly go to the educational expenses or school payments.
It was in 1996, when the Franklin D. Boyce Scholarship Program was created in the grateful service of Mr. Boyce as CEO of John Randolph Medical Center. The funds was established through the John Randolph Foundation Endowment by several donors and sponsors.
The scholarship is dedicated to the Hopewell city and its localities . For the working students who are working at the John Randolph Foundation are fit to apply provided there is no direct family who are employed in the said foundation.
Several application for scholarship maybe accessed in the website for the application process.
- One must enroll in college either a regular of part time student
- Complete online application for scholarship. Form can be accessed in the website and attached other required documents needed by the foundation
- Must show the financial need to cover the education course
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 but a plus factor to those who go higher.
How to Apply
- Transcript of records from the high school or college
- If SAT scores are indicated in the transcript of records then need not to include but if not provide the copy of your GRE’s, ACT, MCATS, etc. test scores
- Accomplish your Student Aid Report or SAR and Expected Family Contribution with the EFC number
- Letter of recommendation of at least three references