- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://formswift.com/startup-scholarship
- Phone: (888) 311-2977
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Jamie@formswift.com
- Address: 2 Townsend Street, San Francisco CA 94107
A $1000 scholarship offered by the FormSwift website to high-school seniors or undergraduate students of any nationality.
FormSwift, an online tool for providing free document templates and forms for business use, is awarding a scholarship of $1000 to high-school seniors planning to enroll in a college or university and to undergraduate students.
In order to participate in the Scholarship competition, the applicants should create a Business Plan Infographic for one of the following industries: a startup; a restaurant; a non-profit organization; a transportation company; or a clothing company.
The Scholarship Program is created especially for driven entrepreneurs seeking to build a better world through their business ideas. The creation of a unique business plan infographic for this scholarship entry aims at enhancing students’ business skills.
The business plan students are required to implement in the context of this scholarship can also be used and expanded upon in their future careers.
FormSwift Scholarship Program is open four times per year with deadlines on August 15, 2020, October 15, 2020, December 15, 2020 and March 15, 2021. Winners will be announced by the end of August, October, December and March.
- Applicants should be either graduating seniors in high school or already enrolled in college.
- Undergraduates from four-year universities, students from community or professional colleges, and graduate students are also eligible.
- The applicants should not be employed by FormSwift or have family relations to FormSwift’s staff.
- International students or students from a college or graduating from a high school outside the United States are also eligible.
- The company reserves the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
How to Apply
The key for the application is to make a business plan infographic about one of the suggested topics from on the FormSwift website.
Applications should be sent by email (subject line: “FormSwift Scholarship Entry”) at: Jamie@formswift.com by the deadline dates.