- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 5
- Award Amount: $10,000
- Website: http://thenfp.webs.com/scholarships
- Phone: 717-798-8942
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania 3605 Vartan Way, Suite 204 Harrisburg, PA 17110
Indeed a good support to education was adhered by the generous Florence (Madden) Grady-Fasick in creating a scholarship fund to the nursing student of Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania. $10,000 worth of scholarship fund awaits to those chosen candidates.
Every year the Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania rewards a scholarship grant to five dedicated nursing students worth $2,000. A total of $10,000 is allocated in order to provide a better education to nursing students with aide financially.
This scholarship program was greatly established by the generous Mrs. Florence (Flo) Grady-Fasick, fund was named after her in the Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania.
Criteria for Applicants
- In order to qualify, one must be enrolled in the programs provided by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The funds are intended for those nursing students who are already in their mid semester of schooling.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA is required but a plus if you excel better.
- Applicants must write a letter of intent mentioning the need financially and likewise the passion for the chosen field.
- Prohibition is for the previous scholars who already availed the program fund.
How to Apply
Secure the following requirements listed below:
- Submit a copy of your transcript of records stating your current grades, secure a letter of acceptance from a BSN or AD if you belong to a second-degree course student.
- Get a reference letter from three sources specifically with your academe describing your school performance, skills and volunteerism service.
- Completely fill in your personal profile in your application.
Submit your application to the
Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania, 3605 Vartan Way, Suite 204, Harrisburg, PA 17110