- Deadline: 04/15/2022
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 13
- Award Amount: $20,000
- Website: https://www.lnesc.org/exxonmobillnesc-scholarship
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 1133 19th Street, NW Suite 1000 Washington , DC 20036
Exxon Mobil Corporation, LNESC awards one national scholarship of $20,000, paid over four years, and twelve $2,000 local scholarships to qualified high school seniors.
We believe that this is an outstanding award and that it is worth considering.
If you are interested in it as we are, keep on reading.
The Exxon Mobil/LNESC Scholarship is sponsored by the Exxon Mobil Corporation, the LULAC National service centers.
It is good to be familiar with the scholarship timeline.
The application process starts on June 18 and the deadline for submitting completed applications is July 22.
Finalists will be notified of their award on August 31st and the first scholarship disbursement will be sent to college/university on September 15th
The second scholarship disbursement will be sent to college/university on January 31st.
Here are the eligibility criteria that interested applicants must meet so as to be considered for the ExxonMobil/LNESC Scholarship.
- You must be a graduating high school senior
- You must be a Hispanic student accepted into and planning to attend a full-time program in engineering leading to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- You must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.5.
- You must have scored 29 or higher on the ACT test, or 1350 or higher on the SAT test
- You must be a U. S. Citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
How to Apply
It is important that each eligible applicant submits the application form before April 15th.
As you are responsible for the accuracy of data provided, the details and the additional documentation, make sure everything is submitted.
The application form is available at the ExxonMobil/LNESC Scholarship website once the application process opens.
If you want to know how to apply, here are some guidelines.
- You must complete and sign the application form, including essay questions
- You should submit a copy of High School Transcript, including cumulative GPA as well as a copy of ACT or SAT score report
- You need to provide the Admittance Verification; and
- Three letters of recommendation, including a complete telephone number and email address for each reference.