- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $6,000
- Website: http://www.equalityscholarship.org/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Not Available
eQuality Scholarship is a reward grant scholarship which helps volunteers continue their studies upon involvement with the LGBTQ community. The applicant must possessed the following attitudes: Service to the LGBTQ community, Leadership, Hardship or special circumstances and Academic achievement. A $6,000 reward scholarship grant is given to the chosen candidate.
Every year the LGBTQ community select students who has full potential in the community to pursue their education with the scholarship grant provided by the eQuality Scholarship. It has tremendously functioned for more than a century already and made a number of professionals from the $1,000,000 scholarship awards.
This scholarship is in support for the California students in which their service to the lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender community is effortless.
- Must reside in California either north or south and must finish high school by June 2016
- Presently enrolled or is planning to enroll in the programs for ADN or BSN RN in California
- Currently studying in the medical school of California neither a California resident who studied medical courses in the United States
How to Apply
Send a completed online scholarship application form attached linked in the website. A pdf form is provided for you to fill out all needed details.