- Deadline: 03/01/2020
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $10,000
- Website: http://www.elms.edu/academics/ElmStems/index
- Phone: 413-594-2761
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: College of Our Lady of the Elms • 291 Springfield Street • Chicopee, MA 01013-2839
The National Science Foundation provides grant funds through the Elms College ElmSTEM program. The scholarship program is open to all students who took a major courses under the STEM majors and presently enrolled in the Elms College as a full time regular student.
Restrictions for the scholarship applicants is for students who enrolled in medical courses especially those who major in pre-medical course. Nevertheless it extends it scholarships to students who wish to transfer majors under the STEM fields like biology, computer information technology, chemistry, or mathematics.
A scholarship grant of $3,800 to $10,000 until the grantee completes the course degree will be rewarded.
- A GPA 3.0 rating is a must to maintain for students under the STEM courses
- Must be enrolled under the STEM majors including Lab and field research, Science and technology internships, STEM-related service learning, Career enrichment through industry experience, Networking with industry professionals
- Must be studying at Elms College as a regular full time student
How to Apply
Visit their website for an online application. Input all needed data as they will require reliable information based on your personal data application form.