- Deadline: 11/15/2023
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: $18,000
- Website: http://fdnweb.org/liebmann/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Private Foundation Services PO Box 227237 Dallas, TX 75222-7237
The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund awards financial scholarship in support for academically gifted but needy students. the scholarship provisions follow the life and contributions of Mrs. Liebmann and the parent. Krikor Zohrab. The founders of the scholarship fund have made significant contribution in support of Graduate fellowships, independent research, and publications in American studies.
The scholarship financial award amounts to $18,000, and is geared toward tuition support and personal upkeep.
The funding availed through this scholarship is aimed at supporting scholarly work in the social and natural sciences, and humanities. Such scholarly endeavors should focus and be restricted to the American context. Applications for the scholarship are welcomed from any geographical region, but the applicants to benefit from the scholarship must be citizens of the United States.
Individuals interested in the application for this scholarship are instructed to liaise with their University for acquisition of the application documents.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship is stated on the scholarships page. The applicant should;
- Be enrolled in undergraduate studies in any of the outlined areas of interest,
- Have an exemplary academic record,
- Demonstrate the need for financial support
How to Apply
Applicants for this scholarship should follow the given criteria during the application process;
- Check the list for designated institutions on the scholarships website,
- Contact the University dean for application documents,
- Submit the application documents through the official addresses,
- Look-out for feedback on qualification for the scholarship