- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.doe.k12.de.us/Page/1050
- Phone: 302-735-4000
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: Department of Education - School Supports The Townsend Building 401 Federal Street, Suite 2 Dover, DE 19901-3639
Delaware Nursing Incentive Program is a loan grant programs to the qualified students of Delaware. In order to avail of the program you must be a US citizen studying as RN or LPN in the accredited school where the program can be anchored.
If you are a US citizen and residing at Delaware then you are highly qualified to avail of the Delaware Nursing Incentive Program. It gives loan amount to students tantamount to the tuition fees and other academic fees only. One must maintain a GPA of 2.75 in order to renew the loan in three consecutive years.
- Must be a US citizen and resides in the state of Delaware.
- Currently enrolled in accredited programs as a full time Nursing student as RN or LPN.
- For high school level, seniors must be on the upper half of the class ranging a GPA of 2.5
- For undergraduates a GPA 2.5 is likewise a requirement
- For the employees who wants to avail of the educational loan, you can still acquire for loan even non resident of Delaware if you decide to enroll as a pert time student.
- Registered Nurses may proceed to enroll in the Bachelor degree either in a full time or part time only.
How to Apply
- Provide needed data in your application form which can be accessed online. Indicate your valid account and e mail address or else application must be discarded.
- High School records or Transcript must be submitted along with application
- College Grade Release Form must be submitted directly to the office of Delaware Higher Education Office. This is for students who acquired a 12 or more credit units.