- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: https://www.hashtagnursing.com/scholarship/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Not Available
The Nursing Scholarship is designed to financially support students attending universities, colleges, and other academic and non-academic institutions across the U.S. on their way to becoming nurses, being that many of them struggle with high education expenses.
A good thing to know is that the deadline for the application submission is December 31 annually and those applicants who send their applications after this date will be moved to next year’s applications queue.
Each year, three scholarships of $1,200 are awarded and the winners are announced by March 9th.
If you happen to be the lucky winner, you should have in mind that the scholarship money is being sent directly to your institution.
Have in mind that there is no application fee and that you will not be charged anything for the applying.
Each scholarship has certain scholarship application and eligibility requirements that future applicants are supposed to meet prior to applying for it.
In order not to be rejected once you apply for the award, we suggest that you take a close look at the following guidelines, and submit your application only if you fulfill them all.
When the eligibility requirements are considered, applicants must be U.S. citizens who are pursuing a nursing-related career and are under the age of 40.
They must show proof of enrollment to their place of study so as to be considered for the award.
Ineligible applicants will be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
The application procedure is made simple and everyone interested and eligible will not have any trouble applying.
These are the steps that you should follow:
- You must write your full name, phone number, email address, and the school name in which you are attending or enrolled in.
- You are supposed to write a 1000 word essay about the subject: “How is the nursing shortage affecting our healthcare and what can be done to remedy the situation”. It is very important that your essay is informative and creative, and that it is your original work.
All these documents should be sent via an email to email@example.com before the deadline.