- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://www.dailylineups.com/scholarship/apply/
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2540 South Ocean Blvd, Highland Beach, FL 33487
A general academic scholarship for advanced education of $1,000 awarded to American college students at least 16 years of age.
Daily Lineups is an organization aiming to offer winning daily fantasy sports lineups to people and thus help them earn money by using technologically advanced platforms.
They offer a general annual scholarship to promising and talented American students in order to pursue their academic goals, regardless of the field they are majoring in.
The application is focused on answering four essay-like personal, open-ended and mind-challenging questions regarding the applicant’s identity and extra-curricular activities, their reasons for choosing their respective majors, their plans regarding their future careers, their choice of role-models, and their opinion regarding why they deserve the scholarship.
The answers will be judged according to how persuasive, compelling and well written they are.
The amount of the scholarship is $1,000, the deadline for the application is September 1, 2020.
- Applicants should be legal residents of U.S.
- They must be at least 16 years of age
- They must be enrolled in an accredited American college or university
How to Apply
Candidates must fill in the online application form on their website by no later than September 1, 2020 and answer four 300 to 500 words challenging questions regarding:
- They individual profile (including extra-curricular activities, community service, voluntary work)
- What influenced their choice of major and future career and how they plan to use their education for achieving their goals
- What role model they have and what qualities and behavior of such a role model they plan to imitate in order to become successful in their field
- Why they think they deserve the scholarship and how they plan to use the money