- Deadline: 02/25/2023
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://www.cemsfund.com/application.aspx
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: The Cynthia E. Morgan Scholarship Fund 5516 Maudes Way White Marsh, MD 21162
It was in the year 2005 when the Cynthia E. Morgan Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in honor of the name Cynthia E. Morgan who passed away 2004 struggling for a stomach cancer. The scholarship aims to support financially the students in their post secondary education. A scholarship grants worth $1000 will be awarded to aid finances in the school.
It is the primary goal of the Cynthia E. Morgan Memorial Scholarship to help less income students sustain their education in college with the passion in medical related courses. A $1,000 is given to commensurate the expenses incurred during the study program. This scholarship grant is a yearly award given to successful chosen candidate who can avail only once and the first in the family both in the father and mother side.
- Must live and study in the state of Maryland
- Presently enrolled as junior or senior high school of a Maryland high scholar has the plan to pursue college in the Maryland accredited school.
- Should be the only student and the first member in the family to avail of the Cynthia E. Morgan Memorial Scholarship program
- Plan to enroll in the medical field courses including nursing, pharmacists, bio engineers and the like in accordance to the medicine lineage in an accredited Medix school at Maryland
How to Apply
- Fill in completely the application form which can be seen in the website.
- Provide your handwritten or type written essay in a single spaced 12 point font with 1” margins in the given topics.
- Send your application and essay via email stated above with the subject Scholarship Application