Two annual $1000 scholarships for undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university and majoring in a science related field.
Creative Biolabs is a leading custom service provider specialized in antibody production and engineering related fields.
They offer two $1000 scholarships per year (one for the Spring and another for the Fall semester) to undergraduate (freshmen included) or graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university. The preferred candidates would be students majoring in a science related field (Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology) holding a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The applicants are required to write a 500 words essay where they introduce themselves and describe their opinion on a scientific topic of their choice, along with a short motivation statement regarding why they decided to apply for the scholarship.
The deadline for the application is October 21, 2022 and the winners will be notified on October 28, 2022.
- Applicants should be undergraduate or graduate students (including freshmen) enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- The citizenship and residential country of the applicants are not relevant for their eligibility, since the scholarship targets also international students.
- Applicants should be majoring in a science related field with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
The applicants must fill out the online application form (found on the scholarship’s homepage) by October 21, 2022 and include the following additional documents and information:
- Name of the applicant and email address
- Type of program enrolled in
- Details of the applicant’s school, college or university
- The applicant’s GPA and a current transcript (official or unofficial)
- Copy of the applicant’s 500 words essay