- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.covenant.edu/admissions/undergrad/home-schooled
- Phone: 888.451.2683
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 14049 Scenic Highway, Lookout Mountain, Georgia 30750
Several grants and scholarships providing financial help to graduating high-school students and undergraduate freshmen who apply for a higher educational program at the Covenant College, Georgia.
Covenant College was founded in 1955 in Pasadena, California, and since 1964 has significantly developed a large campus on the “Castle in the Clouds,” an ideal location for the College situated on the Lookout Mountain, Georgia.
They offer funding through scholarships to incoming undergraduate students (freshmen) who are planning to get admitted or transferred at the Covenant College. Each year, around 99% of the Covenant students receive financial assistance in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, and/or student employment programs.
Most of the Covenant College’s institutional scholarships are awarded to students based only on the information provided in the admission process and no separate scholarship application is required. In case the students wish to apply for a need-based aid they should complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Additionally, there are several competitive scholarships which require separate applications.
In case the students are homeschooled, a transcript provided by the teaching parent as well as an Academic Reference Form completed by another teacher (no family member or relative), a tutor, a music instructor, a coach, or even a Sunday School teacher are required.
The deadline for the application is November 15 of the year before the applicant’s expected enrollment.
- Any student interested in a Covenant College education can apply for admission. Nevertheless, the average GPA of Covenant students is usually above 3.5.
- The applicant’s high school curriculum should include at least 16 units, with a recommended distribution as follows: English (4 units); Math (3 units); History or Social Studies (2 units); Natural Science (2 units); Foreign Language (2 units of the same language); Electives (3 or 4 units).
How to Apply
The applicants must apply online at https://portal.covenant.edu/admissions/apply no later than November 15, 2020 and include the following documents:
- A copy of the payed online $35 Application Fee or the check (by mail)
- Each applicant should submit a Personal Testimony of 1-2 pages describing his/her faith as a Christian and the basis of his/her salvation.
- A completed Church Reference Form
- A personal photograph(optional), including the applicant’s full name and address