Clarkston Scholars Program is a foundation which provides scholarship to the college students in Pennsylvania with a scholarship grant of $10,000 in the junior and senior level.
It directly give opportunities to students who is highly driven academically and prosper in life science activities with likewise the passion to be employed after graduation in the life science industry.
Qualified grantees of Clarkston Scholars Program is a student who performs well both in academics and adhere passion the field of life sciences. It is a yearly scholarship grants giving $10,000 worth of amount to be utilized during the junior and senior years in the university.
After Graduation, the scholar is given an employment in the Clarkston Consulting and participation in Pennsylvania Bio events which is focused in life sciences.
- Must be enrolled as a sophomore student in the colleges or university bachelor program in Pennsylvania
- Taking the major courses in life sciences field
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher is a plus factor
- Write your essay stating your application process for the scholarship grant and attached your transcript of records showing excellence of qualities required as a Clarkston Scholar
- Must be present during the personal interview in the Philadelphia area with the selection committee of Clarkston Scholars Program
- Be present on march 10, 2016 for the awarding of scholarship to the chosen candidate
- Must be a resident of the United States and willing to participate in the events of the Philadelphia yearly
How to Apply
- Must complete the data needed in the application checklist seen in the website
- Enclosed your two essay letter stating your purpose of applying for the scholarship
- Secure your letter of recommendation from the college you are enrolled
- Present academic transcript of records
- Secure a complete filled data of application electronically, once incomplete then your application might be discarded.