In lieu of the honor made by Charlotte McGuire, the Charlotte McGuire Scholarship Program (CMGSP) was created in order to support students in their nursing course financially. Through the tax deduction of the AHNA members including friends and donors it had raised funds up to $30,000 awarded all to the scholars of the foundation.
Ever since the year 1987, the Charlotte McGuire Scholarship Program is helping the students who wants to pursue career in the nursing programs. It made a better way of of producing professionals through the aid support given to the scholars.
AHNA is a non profit organization which provides education services to nursing students and health care professionals in a holistic care and healing process. With more than 4,600 members across the United States, it has tremendously extended its services to several communities in health care field.
The organization bridge the gap between the health provider and the patients. Through the modern way of healing along with conventional is the services given by the organization.
- Must be at present a R.N. License
- Must show membership and participation to the AHNA for a minimum of six (6) months
- Must be enrolled under the nursing program devoted to a practice of holistic nursing
- Must have the ability to integrate the nursing fields into personal practice
How to Apply
Scholarship application is found at the website and requirements are listed including additional attached listed below. It is a yearly reward grants thus even with lapse deadline applicants can still submit applications when schedule re-opens.
- Complete personal data sheet
- Transcript of records or certificate of employment
- Must provide your personal write ups pertaining to philosophy and activities participated
- Secure at least two sponsorship letters and one comes from the AHNA representative