- Deadline: 11/30/2023
- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: http://www.printaholic.com/scholarship/
- Phone: 1-(888)-217-5962
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: 15 SE 1st Ave, Suite B Gainesville, FL 32601
A $1000 annual scholarship for U.S. current undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Graphic Arts & Design or a related field, and enrolled in an accredited college, university or other higher-learning institution.
Printaholic.com is a webpage operated by a team of great experts whose principal aim is to order, test, review, and analyze different printing products and compare/rank them in order to determine the best ones.
They offer a $1000 annual scholarship for current undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Graphic Arts & Design or a related field, and enrolled in an accredited college, university or other higher-education institution in the United States.
The eligible applicants are required to complete and submit a personal marketing package containing one of the following design products: a business card, a brochure, a poster or a flyer. The quality of the individual packages will be judged according to their author’s design skills/abilities, and his/her statement regarding why he/she deserves to be selected due to his/her academic achievements, experience and goals in the Graphic Arts & Design field.
The deadline for the application is November 30, 2023 and the winners will be notified on December 31, 2023.
- The applicants should be enrolled in an American college or university in the United States.
- They should be undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Graphic Arts & Design or a related field
- They should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
How to Apply
The applicants must submit their entries via mail, no later than November 30 and include the following:
- The applicant’s official transcript
- His/her online portfolio URL (each applicant should use his or her full name as recognized by their educational institution and a valid (.edu) email address in their marketing package)
Any resources should be noted and cited appropriately, and in case of any plagiarism the applicant will be disqualified.