- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://www.arna.org/Functional-Menu/ARNF/ARNF-Research-Grants
- Phone: 501.244.2363
- Fax: 501-244-9903
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Arkansas Nurses Association 1123 South University, Suite 1015 Little Rock, AR 72204
ARNA is the organization of Arkansas professional Nurses which provides grants financially to researchers in the medical field. Its advocacy is to promote more nursing professionals and enhance their professional development with an excellent standards in the medical practice.
In order to promote a more professional practice in the nursing profession, an association for all registered nurses of Arkansas was developed called ARNA. Its main advocacy is geared towards health care problems which greatly affect the general public and the nursing community.
Resource funds for the scholarship will be utilized in the research project with the approval of the learning institution and IRB in all regional levels.
The Board of Committee of the ArNF for granting scholarship will determine as to how much will be granted based on your application packets and will award the scholarship to ARNA on their annual meeting.
- Is a licensed holder of nursing profession in Arkansas(LPN, RN, APN)
- Applicable only to those Bachelor degree holder or masters in the nursing curriculum, must be a graduate of NLNAC or CCNE accredited program
How to Apply
- Include the following to complete the application process:
- Fill in application form online, for your reference see our website
- Write your perception in a paragraph form relating to your research as to how it could be useful in the ARNA
- Indicate in your cover letter your goals and objectives as to how grants develop your goals
- Include your financial statement for the funds and other expenses
- An Approval letter from the IRB
- One page resume stating your education, experience and achievements