The Zip Conferencing Scholarship was established in order to financially support a new generation of effective communicators.
All the individuals involved in business or communication-related studies can apply.
This scholarship is intended for all communications, marketing, and business school students.
The award is $2500 scholarship for the student who writes the best essay answering these two questions:
- In what ways have the use of new communication technologies affected the way that you interact with the world around you?
- How do you plan on employing the skills learned from those experiences in pursuit of your professional goals?
This scholarship is currently not an active one since, in the previous period, there weren’t enough applicants.
All the related information will be first published on the company’s Facebook page.
Criteria for the award of a scholarship, apart from fulfilling the basic requirements, also includes the number and the quality of applications received.
- Students who have enrolled in a 2-year, 4-year, or a graduate level of a certification program for business or communication-related studies.
- Must answer questions: 1. In what ways have the use of new communication technologies affected the way that you interact with the world around you? 2. How do you plan on employing the skills learned from those experiences in pursuit of your professional goals?
- All the answers have to be 500-1000 words long, with diagrams, schematics, illustrations, and photographs included as supporting documents, if necessary.
How to Apply
All the eligible applicants have to write their answers in a form of an essay written in Word document and submitted as a post or attached to a message on the Zip Conferencing Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zip-Conferencing/31647547234).
Students should not forget to include their basic personal information – name, contact information, institution, major and expected date of graduation/certification.