The Wonderful Public Service Graduate Fellowship is available to students thanks to the generosity of The Wonderful Company.
Furthermore, this fellowship is made possible thanks to Lynda and Stewart Resnick who are the co-owners of The Wonderful Company.
The Wonderful Public Service Graduate Fellowship will enable California’s San Joaquin Valley students to get the opportunity to become the next generation of Valley leaders.
Once they pass this program, the fellows will return home and apply what they have learned to help make the Valley a better place.
It is significant that every applicant knows the deadline to apply for the Wonderful Public Graduate Service Fellowship.
The application process finishes on February 28th.
Applications postmarked, delivered, emailed or faxed after this date will not be taken into consideration.
Here are the eligibility requirements that you have to meet so that the committee considers your application.
The Maddy Institute will award two $56,000 Fellowships to California’s San Joaquin Valley students who are accepted into a nationally ranked, qualified graduate program in the fall.
To be qualified, an applicant must have a 3.0 overall GPA or higher.
The Wonderful Public Service Graduate Fellowship will help San Joaquin Valley students obtain their graduate degrees from top graduate programs.
Students must attend a program in one of the following areas:
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Urban Planning
- Social Work,
How to Apply
There are also some application requirements to be met.
You must submit the following documents:
- Completed Application
- Resume which should include your GPA, your major, and any honors you have received.
- Personal Statement in which you will answer the question Why should you be selected as a Wonderful Public Service Fellow? What makes you the best choice to receive this fellowship?
- College Transcripts – Copies are acceptable, but if you happen to be selected as a winner, official transcripts will be required.
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation of which one should be from a faculty member familiar with your work.
You are supposed to submit all these via email, fax, in person, or mail to:
- Mark Keppler – Executive Director –
- The Maddy Institute 4910 N. Chestnut Ave.
- Fresno, CA 93726
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (559) 278-1167