- Deadline: 11/01/2022
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: Not Available
- Award Amount: Not Available
- Website: http://scholarships.wocn.org/
- Phone: 888-224-9626
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1120 Rt 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
WOCN Society Accredited Scholarship offers scholarship grants to students who has the passion in studying the nursing programs with the concentration in wound, ostomy and continence nursing specialty.
Scholarship grantees must be willing to work in the WOCN Society under the philosophy and guidelines of the organization. Through the continued education practice, WOCN believes in the competitiveness and enhanced skills promoting the wound, ostomy and continence nursing.
Number of grantees may vary annually as well as grant funds subject to the availability of fund source.
The scholarship is open to all students who has not yet availed of the WOCN grants for the past three years. The WOCN students will be the priority of this scholarship program having adhered to the mission of the organization in giving care to the patients with wound, ostomy and continence.
Must be enrolled in the WOCN-accredited WOCNEP or Specialty Course to be considered for application.
- Must be a regular full time student in WOCN-accredited WOCNEP or Specialty Course
- Must not be in high school category
- Must be having enrollment with concentration in wound, ostomy and continence nursing care.
- Must present proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from WOCN schools
- Has not availed of the same scholarship grants for the past three years
- Letter of recommendation from three sources including professors and personal references
How to Apply
Notifications will be given to those who qualify with the standards set forth by the scholarship committee. Applications can be accessed online but confirmation notifications is a guarantee.
You must create an account and log in details in order to get the forms and access further details of the scholarship.