- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Award Amount: $500
- Website: http://www.birthlaw.com/34.html
- Phone: Not Available
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Waechter Law, 19080 W. Ten Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075
A $500 annual scholarship for undergraduate or graduate students from any legal or medical background, enrolled in colleges or universities. Applications are open from January 1 to September 1 each year.
Attorney Jason Waechter and the Law Offices of Jason Waechter award each year a scholarship to students enrolled in a medical or legal college or university.
Behind this scholarship lies the idea that each of these two fields, at their best, have something in common, since they are both solving problems in original and creative ways.
The applicants are required to write a creative essay of 150 to 300 words dealing with questions such as how the legal and medical communities can easily work together, how medical mistakes can be reduced, and how can law and medicine learn more about each other.
Any other creative and novel discussion of the two fields is also recommended.
The amount of the scholarship is $500 and will be awarded to students coming from law or medical backgrounds each year.
Applications are open from January 1 to September 1 each year.
- Applicants should be students from any kind of legal or medical college or university
- At the time of the application they should be U.S. legal residents
- There is no minimum GPA requirement
- The creativity of the application will strongly influence the selection of the winner
- The applicant’s background may be taken into consideration for the selection phase
How to Apply
Applicants should write a 150 to 300 words essay, following the indications given on the scholarship’s website.
They should also include a description of their formative background (not longer than 40 words) along with their personal information (name, school, etc.) for a total of maximum 150 words.
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com. Other documents which cannot be submitted electronically (or any other creative material applicants wish to send) can be sent by post to: Waechter Law, 19080 W. Ten Mile Rd, Southfield MI 48075