- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 3
- Award Amount: $10
- Website: http://www.vrg.org/student/scholar.htm
- Phone: (410) 366-8343
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: he Vegetarian Resource Group, P.O. Box 1463, Baltimore, MD 21203
The Vegetarian Resource Group was created with a purpose of promoting the vegetarian diets not only to the adult but to the students as well. Vegetarians are pertained to individuals who do not consume meat or any poultry products but retained only green veges as their daily consumption.
In view of this, the The Vegetarian Resource Group rewards scholarship grants to students who promotes the value of vegetarian diets. Amounting to $20,000 yearly, it is granted to the senior high school students of the United States.
One student will win the $10,000 amount awards and two will avail the $5,000 for the successful applicants upon screening process. It is with the effort of the The Vegetarian Resource Group College Scholarship and through the help of a very generous donor whose name will not be mentioned.
Apparently, there are several students who already availed of the programs but this year the organization is accepting applicants for 2020 grantees. It is a good opportunity to those students who administered the vegetarian way of living to their schools nor communities.
- Applicants must show compassion, courage and deep commitments in the vegetarian diet
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must be in their senior high school level
- Must submit essays in relation to the vegetarian lifestyle and habits
- Must be actively involve in promoting vegetarians to the community
How to Apply
Must submit the following documents and application form accessed in the website
- Submit a copy of your transcript of records for the last recent two years
- Minimum of three recommendations which includes your school professor
- documentation showing your active participation in promoting the vegetarian advocates
- Write an essay with topics you can choose listed in the website