- Renewable: Unknown
- Number of Awards: 5
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Website: https://www.northamerican.com/scholarship
- Phone: 1-800-228-3092
- Fax: Not Available
- Email: Not Available
- Address: Not Available
North American Van Lines is a socially-aware company which wants to support future business professionals. They believe that by supporting financially people who are currently heading towards their degree in logistic (or related studies), they are supporting the whole industry since qualified professionals will have a great value in the years to come.
Five people will be awarded by this company, each receiving $1,000.
Anyone from the US who is going towards their degree in logistics or supply chain management can apply for this scholarship. North American Van Lines give 5 times $1,000 to those who write the best essay about their motives to work in the field of logistics.
The deadline is 12/15/2017 and this reward will be addressed to a candidates’ school in the form of a check.
The scholarship cannot be used to pay rent, travel, research or other expenses which are not strongly related to the enrolment or attendance.
- Individuals who are US citizens or permanent residents.
- Only full-time students of accredited institutions who are candidates for a degree.
- Family, employees, or professional affiliates of North American Van Lines CANNOT apply.
- Candidates have to comply with IRS rules regarding the acceptance of tax-free benefits of the scholarship.
- Scholarship can be used only for the educational expenses (tuition and fees, course-related expenses, books, gadgets/equipment for the courses and similar)
How to Apply
- Fill in all the required sections of the application form given on the site
- Write an essay of about 400-800 words explaining why you have chosen that specific career (preferably logistics but any related field is also acceptable as long as it is management area).
- The results will be sent by email and published at NorthAmerican.com/Scholarship/LogisticsEdu