The Umansky Law Firm Education Scholarship was established through funding from the Umansky Law Firm,a criminal defence firm based in Orlando.
The scholarship award amounts to $1000, and is awarded to applicants upon fulfillment of the application criteria.
This scholarship fund aims to support students living with severe injuries as a result of involvement in car accidents. As the law firm highlights on the scholarships webpage, severe injuries have considerable impact on the ability of individuals to exploit their potential in academia. The financial assistance offered through this scholarship is one of the sources of assistance for students living with severe injuries.
The application and selection process for this scholarship might require proof of severe injuries. However, the use of such information is intended solely for evaluation purposes. The organization commits to not sharing personal information with third parties, and will delete such information after the evaluation process.
Eligibility criteria for this scholarship is as set out in the organization’s website. The applicant must;
- Be a student awaiting enrollment or currently enrolled in an accredited U.S law school,
- Be living with a severe injury or related to individual with severe injury,
- Have a minimum GPA score of 2.8,
How to Apply
The application for this scholarship involves the following steps;
- Download the application forms through the given application link,
- Fill-out the required details,
- Attach copies of academic transcripts and essay on the given topic (600-100 words),
- Submit the required documents and look-out for feedback on qualification for the scholarship.